Congratulations on getting your schedule completed and posted for your participating teams!
With this big step out of the way, Demosphere knows there is still work to do to get you through the season. Here are some helpful tips to help you manage your season:
- You can use the Demosphere system to quickly and easily reschedule games as needed: change a single game simply by clicking to “edit” the game from the schedule. Or, if you have more significant changes to make, use Demosphere’s drag-and-drop rescheduling tools to help you move games around to available field slots. For more information, check out our video called Re-Scheduling Drag and Drop by logging into your Support Center!
- All game changes will notify the individuals who need to know: team contacts, division contacts, field marshals, referees, etc! Save time with email broadcast!
- Report scores quickly and easily from the field! Use Demosphere’s PhoneItIn™ tools to either call in scores from your phone using the season PIN and game #, or, report scores directly from your mobile device! Either option will automatically update the team results and standings. Reporting scores has never been easier!
- Take advantage of the Field Status functionality and have your teams sign up for text notifications via RainedOut! Each individual will choose the fields they want to follow and they’ll receive notifications via text when fields have been closed. Save time with text notifications!
- Prepare your teams and referees for the game: whether you want to print official team rosters, match reports, player passes, or game cards; the Demosphere system can provide it all.
As always, if you have any questions, special requests, or ideas for features, please email them to us – more than likely we will have a solution for you! Send your questions and ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Kris Baker (see all)
- Demosphere Makes New Connections at the WYSA AGM - March 9, 2018
- Demosphere Attends United Soccer Coaches Convention in Philly! - January 22, 2018
- Demosphere Forms New Partnership with Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association - August 24, 2017