An updated Volunteer Management interface was recently unveiled as part of the RosterPro™ Registration System.
The new and improved functionality allows parents to see available positions and commit to volunteering in just seconds.
Key features include:
- Site Administrators can now manage and report on centralized Volunteer roles.
- Individual Seasons requesting volunteers can select which roles to offer and can customize a unique volunteer form.
- Administrators can manage volunteer registrations and filter a variety of ways including grouping placement (based on related participant registration), desired role, current registration status, personal information, and/or form responses.
- Easy drag-and-drop assignment to Team Staff.
- Simple, powerful custom reporting.
- Email communication with any/all volunteers using custom filters.
Volunteer Management Photos
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
Latest posts by Kris Baker (see all)
- Demosphere Makes New Connections at the WYSA AGM - March 9, 2018
- Demosphere Attends United Soccer Coaches Convention in Philly! - January 22, 2018
- Demosphere Forms New Partnership with Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association - August 24, 2017