Demosphere’s Tournament Management System has added the capability to pull responses from an application form into your confirmation messages!
Answers given in response to any of the Team Information questions on the application form are now available to embed.
1. Access the Elements Admin dashboard and click the Team Application Manager option.
2. Scan the left-hand column for the Email Confirmation Message options.
3. Choose between customizing the confirmation message for Check or Credit Card payments.
At the bottom of the edit screen, a list with coded phrases and their corresponding descriptions, such as #~=TeamInfo_Birth_Year_of_Oldest_Player=%, is available.
By copying and pasting one of the available coded phrases into your email message template, the confirmation message will be filled with the answer from the form once sent.
For assistance utilizing this setting for your own confirmation messages, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com!
Latest posts by Kris Baker (see all)
- Demosphere Makes New Connections at the WYSA AGM - March 9, 2018
- Demosphere Attends United Soccer Coaches Convention in Philly! - January 22, 2018
- Demosphere Forms New Partnership with Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association - August 24, 2017