The more registrations the merrier when it comes to a tournament, camp, or travel program. It would be a shame to learn that a high upfront cost is deterring players from applying.
Before a parent pays thousands of dollars in registration and potential travel costs, they want to know that they’ve made a safe investment.
What happens if their child suffers an injury that prevents them from playing this season? Will they get their money back?
Demosphere has partnered with Next Wave Insurance Services to protect a registrant’s investment in the event of an unforeseeable injury, sickness, inclement weather, and more!
Through this partnership, families can opt-in to an insurance policy to cover the cost of sporting events with an affordable, low minimum premium.
Listed below are several covered events which could cause an athlete to miss a sports tournament, camp, season or incur lost travel costs.
- Uninhabitable Residence
- Active Military Service (Parental/Guardian)
- Felonious Assault
- Job Transfer/Layoff (Parent/Guardian)
- Inclement Weather
- Traffic Accident
- Extended School Year
See the full summary of coverage and premium costs available to you as part of this exclusive Demosphere and Next Wave partnership.
For more information on Next Wave Insurance, contact our Sales Team at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Kris Baker (see all)
- Demosphere Attends United Soccer Coaches Convention in Philly! - January 22, 2018
- Demosphere Forms New Partnership with Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association - August 24, 2017
- Build Teams with Ease Using Previous Team Feature - August 17, 2017