Looking to provide registration discounts for your members? Demosphere can help! With Demosphere’s flexible online registration system, there are several options.
One option is to set up a discount code within the season settings. You can then communicate this code to members to enter during registration. Another option is to create a unique discount for a specific player or family. This option will automatically apply the discount during registration.
The steps below outline how this process works:
- From the main dashboard, navigate to the RosterPro > Household Management tab. Search for the name of the household in question. Click on the name of the household in the “Household Name” column to go the the Household’s profile:
- While on the “Household Information & Members” tab, scroll down and click on the green “Add New Discount” button
- Enter in the following items in the dialog screen:
- Title – the name of the discount (this will appear on the registration receipt)
- Amount – this will be the amount the household will receive off of their registration
- Associated To (optional) – the member of the household to whom the discount should apply (if no member is chosen, the discount can be applied to any family member)
- Remark (optional) – notes or details you’d like to document (this will appear on the registration receipt)
- Season – choose the relevant season. Please note, you must associate the discount with a particular season for it to apply.
- Send email checkbox – check this box if you’d like to email a notification to the admin(s) of the household.
- When the household registers for the selected season, the discount will be automatically applied to the registration. The household will see it listed in step 2.7 and 5.1:
Demosphere’s goal to create the most robust, customizable and user-friendly registration system for youth sports organizations. Contact us today to learn more: email@example.com!