Even more detail can be added to Demosphere’s Field Status Widget!
Within WebWriter®, administrators can indicate whether fields are open or closed.
The system will show timestamps for up to 48 hours after the adjustment has been made – after 48 hours, only the date is shown.
Now, custom message can be included to convey organization policies or other specific information.
For example, if your organization has a certain time that field status is updated each day, a phrase such as “All closures will be updated by 3:15pm on weekdays and 7:30am on weekends,” can be added for the convenience of your club members.
This added communication ensures that all club members stay up-to-date with field closures in one clear and concise module.
Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions about customizing your Field Status module.
Know all fields are open but not sure what they all are? A new feature in Demosphere’s Field Status Notifications box will help!
Now, when all fields are open, users can click to see a full list of fields in case they are not sure what fields are included in the full list. Before, users could only see fields when some (or all) were closed and not available.
This new feature is now available to all WebWriter® customers. Have an additional question? Contact Demosphere’s Support Team at support @ blog.demosphere.com.
Congratulations on getting your schedule completed and posted for your participating teams!
With this big step out of the way, Demosphere knows there is still work to do to get you through the season. Here are some helpful tips to help you manage your season:
- You can use the Demosphere system to quickly and easily reschedule games as needed: change a single game simply by clicking to “edit” the game from the schedule. Or, if you have more significant changes to make, use Demosphere’s drag-and-drop rescheduling tools to help you move games around to available field slots. For more information, check out our video called Re-Scheduling Drag and Drop by logging into your Support Center!
- All game changes will notify the individuals who need to know: team contacts, division contacts, field marshals, referees, etc! Save time with email broadcast!
- Report scores quickly and easily from the field! Use Demosphere’s PhoneItIn™ tools to either call in scores from your phone using the season PIN and game #, or, report scores directly from your mobile device! Either option will automatically update the team results and standings. Reporting scores has never been easier!
- Take advantage of the Field Status functionality and have your teams sign up for text notifications via RainedOut! Each individual will choose the fields they want to follow and they’ll receive notifications via text when fields have been closed. Save time with text notifications!
- Prepare your teams and referees for the game: whether you want to print official team rosters, match reports, player passes, or game cards; the Demosphere system can provide it all.
As always, if you have any questions, special requests, or ideas for features, please email them to us – more than likely we will have a solution for you! Send your questions and ideas to us at email@example.com.