Designed for Coaches, Team Contacts, and Parents, the TeamNet™ platform offers the ability to view and manage team rosters, communicate directly with various team members, and organize a team’s event calendar.
[button link=”#formtn” size=”small” align=”right”]Get More Info Today![/button]
Watch A Quick TeamNet Walkthrough
Key Features Include:
- Team Hub – Access your team’s critical information, including schedules, rosters, and communication all from one convenient dashboard.
- Build Your Roster – Make additions, edits, and player status updates to team rosters or pull up your full roster for quick reference!
- Scheduling Made Simple – Keep track of games and other important events, including recurring practices, on team-specific calendars. Synchronize your TeamNet™ calendar with your native calendar to combine personal and team events.
- Identify Attendees – See exactly who plans to come to a scheduled event! Receive RSVPs from event invitees on the team calendar so you’ll always know whose attendance to expect.
- Communication Is Key – Communicate with parents, staff and players through broadcast email messages options. Filter recipients based on their role on the team!
- Team Info On-The-Go – Access all of the TeamNet™ capabilities directly from the field or on-the-go through the TeamNet™ Mobile App available in the Apple® App Store or Android Google™ Play.
- Notifications – Never miss a beat with notification alerts, like team requests, appearing on your dashboard. Notifications will appear listed by date/time, newest to oldest.
- RosterPro® Integration – The fully integrated systems work together to ensure that once team building is complete in RosterPro®, coaches can then independently manage their own team rosters, members, calendars, and team communication through TeamNet™.
- League Scheduling Integration – Share schedules with your team after syncing the game schedules created in the League Scheduling System with team calendars in TeamNet™.
- Household Updates – Make an edit to your Household only once in the TeamNet™ platform and have it appear across all Demosphere-powered registration and scheduling systems automatically.
[titled_box title=”” bgColor=”#08088A”]