Demosphere’s League Scheduling System is a web-based platform designed to organize league competitive structure, post schedules, and report scores, statistics & standings.
With League Scheduling, Administrators can manage all of the details of their travel leagues online – from team applications to game scheduling, score reporting, and more!
[button link=”#travel” size=”small” align=”right”]Get More Info Today![/button]
Watch A Quick Scheduling Walkthrough
Key Features Include:
- Manage Applications – Collect completed applications and electronic credit card payments online.
- Game Scheduling – Define a framework of available dates, times and fields within the system to generate the perfect schedule.
- Matchups – Using Demosphere Tie Patterns, define how many games each team plays and the tie-breaking procedure for each division.
- Post Your Schedules – Alert teams about upcoming events through web-based schedules that can be displayed by team or division.
- Simple Rescheduling – Need to make an adjustment? Reschedule an individual game and/or adjust an entire division at once – it’s easy!
- E-Mail Notifications – Notify users of last minute game changes with the email broadcast system.
- Game Cards & Match Reports – Rosters and match information can be printed directly from the system and brought to the field for reference. Game data including starters, goals, assists, substitutions, and discipline can all be logged.
- Sportsmanship Rankings – Review a sportsmanship report electronically submitted by referees to supervise the behavior of coaches, players, and spectators.
- Referee Assigning — Once games are assigned, Demosphere can handle basic referee assigning or you can sync your schedule to take advantage of advanced assigning features from GameOfficials, the leader in web-based referee assigning.
- PhoneItIn™ – Report scores right from the field!
- Top of the Table – Once scores are entered, standings automatically update to reflect real-time rankings – eliminating any wait time and minimizing team complaints.
[one_third_last][titled_box title=”Travel League Scheduling Pricing” bgColor=”#08088A”]
$500 One Time Setup Fee
$7.50/Team Per Event
[titled_box title=”” bgColor=”#08088A”]